My new blog is done! Please visit http://emily-photo.com from now on
I have been dreading coming up with this year’s resolutions. It’s a very serious and important thing to me so here it goes….***sigh***
1. Blog once a week with a new photo (that I took of course).
2. Drink 2 liters of water a day. This is really hard for me; I am never thirsty!
3. Take time to blog stalk. I love looking at photography blogs and would like to start stalking more commercial focus and fine art shooters.
4. Send out my thank you cards.
5. Be thankful everyday.
6. Go home 3 times this year. I miss my peeps!
7. Make my bed. I was so good at this all year and have been slacking.
8. Give my extra clothes to Goodwill.
9. Find a new hiking path.
10. Buy a new L series lens.
11. Shoot 15 weddings, 15 Portrait sessions.
12. Re-vamp my blog, business, branding…emily-photo.com coming very soon!!!
13. Listen and learn: from my friends, family, and photography mentors.
Photo above by Leo Flores…
Happy Holidays everyone!!!!
I am so excited to post the rest of Kelly’s family photos, enjoy!
A Nintedo Wii. The best thing about the Wii is that it even appeals to the video game haters out there, myself included. There are so many different types of games that it would be hard not to find one that fits your fancy. My personal favorite is bowling and golf, but I am really excited to try Wii Fit and Wii Music.
SNOW. I feel like everyone has it but me! I just called my mom in Portland and they have 8 inches…
A wine club membership.
I LOVE wine. In the last few years I have developed a taste for higher quality wines and am pretty excited about it. The only problem is that I am not too educated on which wines I like the most. I would be so pumped to get different varieties of wine each month in the mail. Not only do they send you info on the wine, some services even give you your very own consultant!
Photo and info taken from the California Wine Clubs site: http://www.cawineclub.com/wine-clubs.php
I can’t believe Christmas is only a week away! I have been scrambling to find the best gifts for family and friends and thinking a lot about what is on my own wish list. This year, my list is a little different. It’s a list of things I want, not now, not for Christmas, but things I want at some point. I love thinking about this stuff because it inspires me to work a little harder and push myself a little further.
A Vespa. I feel like this trend is over but honestly I don’t care. I would love to travel the streets of south bay in a little pink (super cheesy I know) Italian motorscooter. Can you see it?
Photo taken from the Vespa website: vespausa.com
I grew up receiving holiday cards with photos of families buried in the snow or surrounded by fallen leaves. Here in SoCal, things are a little different! Check out more of the fun pics from Christina’s holiday card shoot…
The four of us hit up one of my favorite locations today for their family shoot. They showed up with the best outfit coordination I’ve seen! I am clearly obsessed with Quinn, but him in argyle makes my heart melt. Here is one of my favorites so far…